Journey of creative collaboration
What better way to remember
what brought us together
than to celebrate
that thought, that moment
by actioning that dream
with zest and commitment
so each day takes us
closer to our destination
So the story of Pepper Square becomes the
story of each one of us
as we begin to realize our true selves
through excellence in practice each day,
as we grow and evolve into better human beings
we build a better company inch by inch with your name on it.
The beginning of our story…
The journey from a scribble to an entity began with a note of bottled inspiration.
And when inspiration met purpose, Pepper Square was born.
A company in the making
Soon, from the name “Pepper Square”, a character began to evolve:
Courage on the move
What gives the company its unique character bold as in pepper?
A combined belief in People, Design, Process and Technology gives the company the distinct edge.
When creativity meets technology guided by inner strength and integrity, success is bound to happen.
In a nutshell, Pepper Square personality evolved
From the core belief that
- Business is based on trust and transparency
A journey pepped with success
Positive attitude and outlook in life.
Energetic environment, a culture that is warm, friendly and enthusiastic.
Perfection in everything and excellence at work.
PEP keeps us going forward
Defined by the journey, and not by the destination, Pepper Square is designed to win.
Pepper Square is Designed to win
because of our love for work characterized by
Be LIVE our map for the journey
Strengthen natural abilities
Cultivate global sensitivity
Graduate from knowledge to action
Do things you like best
Our values point us in the right direction
We love to keep
Transparency and mutual respect are of great importance to us
We believe in
Collaboration, brain storming and cross-pollination of ideas make us grow, whereas, in isolation, we not only become stagnant, we deteriorate
self-sustained & diverse
- Started on Nov 4, 2002 by Muki with $11
- Clients from India, US, UK and the Middle East
- 60% repeat business and 80% word-of-mouth
- Debt-free company with 12 months operating cash in the bank
- Happily independent with no external funding
- 35% of the employees have been with pepper square for more than 4 years
- We spot talent from small towns and villages
- Diversity – our people come from 11 states across India
- People are encouraged to fail fast, thus creating a culture to succeed
Oxifrugal process to
ensure customer satisfaction
Well-defined training plan for
Indian values with
High-energy startup culture
with do or die attitude
Growing together leaner & meaner
- Our work philosophy is to hire people who are extraordinary and result driven
- We like to work with people who are go-getters, focused, passionate perfectionists, and who are able to mold their minds like clay, and commit themselves to the Pepper Square vision
- Learning to do it with the economy of a rock climber
- Our vision is design driven and enabled by technology We enjoy delivering projects that are challenging
progress, and working together is success. – Henry Ford
Focus becoming better than yesterday
- Advantage & availability of a large and smart pool of talent
- We encourage you to become an entrepreneur
- We believe that people are loyal to their career and not to any company
- Questioning everything helps you learn enormously
- Learn to “let go” and it helps you to reach the top faster
- Make your work obsolete so that you learn new skills
- Arguments are a waste of time, instead focus on productivity
– Muki Regunathan
Consistency is the key to measure performance
It’s not your excellent communication skills, coding expertise or creative sparks that count but consistency.
Delivering projects successfully over a period of time ensures your growth by
turning you into an authority and a role model for other team members.
Perform & Lead
or you will be left out
What brought us this far
Energy and vibrancy
Do or Die attitude
Agile and responsive
Transparent and fair
‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble.
– Mahatma Gandhi