Senior Analyst, Digital Marketing
Experience: 4 - 6 years
You will manage all the digital assets to build visibility and drive traffic.
- Create digital marketing strategies, making sense out of analytics data and present key insights and recommendations.
- Manage campaigns, create roadmaps and successfully demonstrate the business benefits as measurable outcomes.
- Use creative ideas in identifying target audience and devising digital campaigns that are engaging.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Generate quality leads through organic efforts and measure the success ratio.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels using Heat maps and A/B testing.
- In tune with the latest social media trends, SEO content, keyword research, online behavior of target audience and leverage them for business advantage.
- Develop Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategies to increase visitors to web and mobile sites by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Apply creative statistical methods to measure effects of budget, audience, and content performance.
- Closely work with Sales and Pre-sales teams to understand the sales strategy and recommend ideas to fine-tune lead generation activities.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.