Senior iOS Developer
Experience: 5+ years
Build innovative software products using iOS platform.
- Understand requirements, architecture decisions, assess feasibility and provide time estimates on implementing new features and functionalities.
- Point of contact in all phases of software engineering to ensure seamless communication from project initiation to final delivery.
- Drive the project discussions from inception to final delivery; be the point of contact for regular status updates.
- Use best practices to deliver high quality code; Unit-test code for robustness including edge cases, usability and scalability.
- Discover and evaluate new technologies to maximize development efficiency and hand hold the client by recommending the benefits.
- Collaborate with design team to bring creative ideas to the mobile UI and craft a beautiful iOS user experience.
- Work as part of a team building prototypes, applications and user experiences.
- Commit changes continuously leveraging test-driven techniques in development (BDD/TDD).
- Work on software architecture and development of iOS applications and communicate technical limitations/roadblocks to the team.
- Familiar with RESTful APIs, UIKit, offline storage, threading, performance tuning and all UI components in Apple’s object library foundation.
- Work on CocoaPods and 3rd party libraries, cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Proactively use Git version in a result driven environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews.
- Understand Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines and other UX & UI standards to create scalable products.
- Take part in brainstorming sessions, hack-a-thons, sprint planning meetings and retrospectives.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization by identifying bottlenecks and limitations in application development.
- Detail oriented, logical and inquisitive.
- Organized with strong time-management skills.
- Listening and presentation skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Work in an entrepreneurial environment to define, manage, and prioritize workload.