While working on a new website for Airbnb, I had the pleasure of collaborating with the talented team at Pepper Square to code the site. They worked around the clock for us and were eager to make the site as pixel perfect as possible.They worked quickly and were very accommodating with any changes we needed to make along the way, no matter how big or small.
I would happily work with them again down the road and highly recommend them if you have any coding needs. They are one of the nicest and most ambitious groups of people you’ll meet.
- A majority of Airbnb’s media attention was scattered across various sources. PR content was outdated, inconsistent and inaccessible in certain devices.
- Pepper Square consolidated all the information Airbnb needed to plan, promote and partner worldwide in a single PR portal.
- Create a centralized hub accessible across a variety of devices.
- Provide access to accurate and authorized information all at once.
- Stringent timeline.
How we made a difference
- Developed a responsive PR Portal with a Pinterest like experience.
- User interface design with optimal use of brand theme and colors.
- Infinite scroll to auto-page for an effortless experience.
- Deployed best-in-class technology plugins such as Meta Slider Pro, WordPress Masonry Layout Pro and WordPress popular posts.
- Custom coded plugins to precisely match the requirement.
- Developed seamless image animations and transitions to encourage user attention using custom CSS, HTML5 and Google’s Material Design Standards.
The value delivered
- Quick load time responsive site across devices that aids effective communication.
- Creative collaboration encouraging various teams across the globe to participate.
- Highlighted news and activities through a centralized hub across the globe for 360-degree visibility.
- Increased employee interaction with one point access to the latest news about Airbnb.
- Delivered the project in the shortest timeframe complying with client expectations.