I’m enjoying working with your team on our current project. They are incredibly patient with us and I’m amazed at the speed of delivery. You are lucky to have such quality people working for you.
- The company was spending enormous time and money in travelling AXA delegates worldwide. With CISCO Tele Presence AXA wanted to reduce travelling cost and carbon footprint.
- AXA collaborated with Pepper Square to design a new intuitive user interface for a conference room booking application, which AXA group uses across the globe.
- Since the existing Tele Presence dashboard created by AXA team lacked Design Thinking, we had to make them understand the need for intuitive UI.
- The program leader was based out of France, hence the communication had to be precise while keeping everybody at Bengaluru office in sync.
- There was resistance from the client to use JQuery. We closely worked with the AXA technology team and helped them recognize the software’s importance.
How we made a difference
- The team created an information architecture and wireframe to get approval from the AXA team globally. For faster feedback the wireframe was showcased using HTML prototype.
- Created the visual design based on the “Don’t make the think approach” for easy usage without the need for any training.
- Developed the user Interface using JQuery technology and integrated it with a customized Dot Net component.
- 2 designers, 2 developers, 1 quality and 1 project coordinator teamed up for the project.
The value delivered
- The conference room booking application is used by over 1,40,000 employees worldwide.
- Reduced dependency on concierge services.
- Enormous savings on travel cost and reduced carbon footprint.
- Improved convenience for real time data & 24 hours access to services.
- Centralized portal and global visibility ensured increase in transparency and efficiency.