- A leading provider of technology-based learning solutions for schools was building a web app aimed to transform the e-learning experience for 10 million students in a financially self-sustainable manner.
- They partnered with Pepper Square to revamp the product UI backed by extensive UX research involving primary and secondary users.
- Translating the research data into a cumulative design flow.
- Defining an adaptive interface that caters to multiple personas.
- Understanding the motivations and needs of teachers and students, and their personal goals.
- Creating distinctive design framework and interface for students and teachers.
How we made a difference
- Research, ideation, strategy and UX &UI design for the web app.
- The objective of the research was to address the pain points of e-learning such as, motivation, user engagement and experience creation.
- The idea was to build curiosity, competition and confidence and showcase the product as the ultimate after-school solution designed to help students master lessons faster.
- Created difference through automated performance driven metrices and seamless classroom experience.
- The user personas were closely studied to identify key classroom and after class scenarios.
- The user goals and motivations were listed to define the USP of the product; Aspire, Assign and Assess.
- Indicative designs were implemented to handle single point of entry so that the child knows what is to be done for the day rather than him making choices.
- The design connected the end class with after school environment in a way that the solution was a common platform for teachers in school and students after school.
- The offline learning experience was transferred through a design interface that addresses factors of curiosity, competition and creativity to ensure continuous engagement.
- The style guide was defined to suite the target audience ranging from primary to high school.
The value delivered
The value delivered
- A vernacular platform helped in nationwide adoption.
- Providing a shared platform made the app a one-stop solution for students, teachers and parents.
- Data driven insights aided in offering varied experience for different personas through a single solution.