“I would like to thank the Pepper Square team for all the good work you folks have been doing. I would also like to thank you for your effort in getting Managers Forum artworks in such a short notice and for being part of all the discussions to make the event prosperous.
It is really a pleasure working with the Pepper Square team on this awesome initiative. Looking forward to working with you guys and making this initiative a big success in coming few days.”
- EMC Corporation, now Dell EMC, is the world’s largest provider of data-storage systems by market share. Since their sales force wasn’t upselling their products and cross-selling their services, EMC conducted a ‘compete and win’ survey for their clients to promote their services.
- EMC partnered with Pepper Square to design and develop the IT Transformation Index web app that displayed the survey results and helped EMC team to upsell their offerings.
- Present data in a way that it is easier for the sales team to make decisions on how to upsell.
- Convert physical survey forms to digital database.
- Generate statistical reports based on participants’ response.
How we made a difference
- Designed an online and offline survey to capture industry challenges.
- 370 clients participated and answered 38 questions each.
- The UX & UI design was simple while accommodating complex data modeling.
- Created a scalable Drupal backend with an intuitive UX & UI.
- Custom built analytics module with a Multi Select Filter to quickly get to the right information.
- Functionality for bulk upload of the survey report.
- Infographs to showcase complex data points.
- Option to print or download the pdf version.
The value delivered
- Phase I helped EMC to understand the gap their clients were facing and upsell their product and service offerings.
- Survey results helped the CXOs identify where they were lagging compared to their peers.
- EMC senior management team decided to upgrade the features to accommodate dashboard. This enabled faster decision-making for sales and presales team and helped them sell their products.
- 250 sales and presales teams successfully used it on a daily basis for account mining activities.
- Sales and presales teams started helping their clients with customized analysis and recommended next steps for business growth.