Loved the Simplicity and Clarity.
For years we have been experimenting with a mix of many online tools for collaboration, project management, task management, timesheet, reports etc. Get Things Done really transformed our lives with one simple elegant tool. For a creative design studio like Studio ABD, Get Things Done helped us manage our fluid design workflow with intuitive experience and focus, all in one place.
- Get Things Done came to Pepper Square with a vision to accelerate human productivity by creating a software product that is Simple, Honest and Effective, and will make people’s work and life easy.
- Get Things Done partnered with Pepper Square for the ground up software product development for web, iOS and Android.
- The team had to adapt to the blitzscaling approach recommended by the Get Things Done team where Speed is prioritized over efficiency.
- Aggressive timelines due to demand from prospects.
- Design and engineer a simple UI to achieve the vision by bringing all complex productivity features under one roof.
- Build a one-stop solution for collaboration and project management.
How we made a difference
- Research, strategy, UX & UI design and development for web, iOS and Android app.
- Creating the UX & UI from ground up since there was no existing framework or guideline.
- Designing interfaces and defining interactions required deep understanding of the target user behavior, frustrations and expectations.
- Faster iteration to translate the vision into engaging interface.
- With already a vast number of productivity and collaboration tools in the market we aimed at making the Get Things Done UI as simple and unique as possible.
- The team ideated on building a scalable architecture that will help Get Things Done evolve not only as a productivity tool but also as a platform where the world can integrate custom solutions.
- Introducing automation and customizable workflows in the UI, where the product is driven on the concept of “Time is of Essence” and there is complete transparency in management.
- Simple access control with UI widgets, Workload and Dashboard for managers and members.
- Designed and developed Get Things Done WordPress website to showcase brand vision and communicate how it will Accelerate Human Productivity.
- Round the clock support for the Get Things Done beta launch at TechCrunch Disrupt 2018 in SFO.
- Designed promotional collaterals and managed social media to help drive traffic and app registrations during the event.
The value delivered
- TC Disrupt 2018 in SFO was a huge success with about 250 app registrations in a span of 3 days.
- Close to 1000 users registered for the beta invite after the product went live with very minimal marketing.
- Incubated Get Things Done and helped them blitzscale the product to beta launch in a span of 5 months.
- Simple and clean UI is being loved and appreciated by customers and prospects across the globe.