Pepper Square has become a trusted partner with Ketchum. They are client focused with a positive approach. I enjoy working with them, and respect the leadership and management approach that was used to add value to our business. I strongly recommend Pepper Square team if you need an outside digital development partner.
- Ketchum is a leading digital agency headquartered in the New York City. They reached out to Pepper Square for the UX & UI design and development of a web application for their client, Old-El-Paso.
- The web application was used to create cheese blasted effect on photos uploaded by users and share the blasted photo on social networks.
- Create a digital engagement for Old El Paso’s product, the Bold Nacho Stand ‘N Stuff taco shells.
- Make a bold statement with a simple digital experience that is relevant and fun to create an emotional connect and increase digital adoption.
- Create and go live with a Cheeseblast responsive app within 5 weeks.
How we made a difference
- Size: To ensure the large file size was not hindering the user experience, we reduced it to a point where the image quality was not distorted.
- Image rotation: Provided image rotation as a must go feature.
- Dynamic picture sharing: Provided a link to pictures using twitter share feature, as twitter does not allow dynamic picture sharing.
- Browser compatibility: Tested on IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Chrome, Mozilla, Safari and Firefox – On multiple devices such as Windows, Mac, Android tablet, iPad and phones.
- Technologies used include PHP, jQuery, HTML5, and CSS3.
The value delivered
- Generated 8 million impressions in a short span of time.
- Increased the Twitter conversations to 1000 percent.
- Wired.com featured an exclusive story.
- Customized Cheeseblasted avatar of images to share on social media.
- Photo app helped gain immediate publicity and visibility.
- Media highlighted Ketchum as the new generation agency leveraging digital.