Thanks so much for your team’s diligence on the Right to Live page. We really appreciate your expertise and are so excited about the new design. What I can feel is that all you guys have become so passionate about the cause of Right to Live, which is very encouraging and something that makes us become even more excited!
- Right To Live is India’s first crowd donation platform. It enables the less privileged to gain financial access to critical healthcare treatment and basic amenities such as education, infrastructure, clean environment and digital inclusion.
- The Right To Live team reached out to Pepper Square to design and develop their website on Drupal 7.
- Inconsistencies in the donor list and donations received.
- Functionality to search a specific patient.
- Migration module to migrate all the data from previous site.
How we made a difference
- Developed a responsive website on Drupal 7.
- User experience design & development with optimal use of brand theme and colors.
- Suggested & implemented filter options to search a specific patient based on name, gender, age and disease.
- Implemented filter functionality in success stories for a seamless experience.
- Included a transparency section in order to add credibility to the organization.
- Integrated PayPal and PayUMoney gateways.
- Created the admin dashboard to manage the entire site.
The value delivered
- The website provided Right To Live a greater visibility and reach.
- It gave a platform to the people in need, encouraging people to volunteer, raise funds, join hands and save lives.
- The responsive website enabled the organization to collaborate with other NGOs, Hospitals and Partners.
- The site provided instant access to the data such as the actual number of patients and funds raised. This created transparency and added credibility to the organization.
- Delivered in the shortest timeframe complying with client expectations.