You all have done a great job helping with this product getting it to where it is now. Nothing is final, but this is a big step in the right direction. I am looking forward to next year and continuing our good relationship! Thank you all for making the app possible. This will be an exciting year for Room Advantage!
- Ryan Belford, the owner of Wyndham Hotel Properties in Omaha, reached out to Pepper Square with an idea he believed would revolutionize the way the hospitality industry works.
- His vision was to create a collaborative and user-friendly ecosystem to break communication barriers between the Management and the Housekeepers.
- Build a brand that reflects the identity of the product and revolutionizes the hospitality industry.
- Design and Develop a scalable software platform that increases guest experience.
- A user-friendly product that can easily be adopted by housekeepers with minimal education.
How we made a difference
- A brand name and a logo that resonated with the hospitality customers and users.
- Iterative fast prototyping to get customer and user feedback.
- From ideation to App store, designed and developed a scalable web and mobile app for Android and iOS.
- Created platform to increase accountability, plan schedules and allocate resources well in advance.
- Dashboard based design to take quick action.
The value delivered
- Reduced workload and work stress, thereby increasing the efficiency of the housekeeping staff.
- Managing time and task in real time made easy.
- Enhanced customer experience.
- The app received tremendous feedback from various chain hotels in the US like Hilton, Wyndham, for being simple and design friendly.
- The app was featured in Silicon Prairie News, the online technology and entrepreneurial news publication.
- A trusted partnership that enabled us to go live with the app on Amazon store as well.