Thanks a lot, team! It has been a great journey for the last 1 year. I can’t thank you enough for your untiring efforts towards building Sasken website and digital marketing efforts. You and your team had put in lot of efforts in building Sasken’s digital marketing presence.
- Sasken, a specialist in Product Engineering and Digital Transformation, wanted to reposition their brand as the go-to company helping businesses with their Engineering and R&D challenges.
- We increased the surface area of opportunity for Sasken with our UX & UI design, development and digital marketing expertise.
- Low brand recall with prospects on product engineering and digital transformation services.
- Lack of design & digital guidelines, as they did not have an in-house design team.
- Poor lead generation from the website and LinkedIn.
How we made a difference
- Design Thinking workshop to take a deep dive into the collective psyche of the leadership, deciphering organizational challenges and aspirations.
- Positioning strategy.
- Defined content hierarchy.
- Designed and developed a responsive website on Drupal 7.
- Implemented fluid design concepts for quick navigation utilizing the “don’t make me think” approach.
- Built a strong brand identity using engaging content.
- Implemented tracking functionality for gated content to capture leads.
- Effective digital marketing strategies to help them connect with customers and prospects online.
The value delivered
- Website traffic increased by 40%.
- Reduced Bounce rate from 50% to almost 25%.
- Increased number of page visits and interactions.
- More than 25 keywords in the first page within 4 months.
- Average time spent by the user on website increased by 100%.
- Enhanced user experience and brand value.
- Helped the sales team with aggressive organic and paid lead generation.